Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2007/03/15 20:03:43 UTC

Tomahawl issues resolved in 1.1.6-SNAPSHOT. Should change to 1.1.5-SHAPSHOT?

The following issues are marked as resolved in 1.1.6-SNAPSHOT.  Should
this be changed to 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT?

[TOMAHAWK-903] - Changing the rendered "state" of inputDate causes a
                  NullPointerException
[TOMAHAWK-915] - Base default event used by submitOnEvent on enclosing
                  component type
[TOMAHAWK-917] - t:columns example is wrong
[TOMAHAWK-931] - inputDate popup positioning code is broken

Paul Spencer

Re: Tomahawl issues resolved in 1.1.6-SNAPSHOT. Should change to 1.1.5-SHAPSHOT?

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
ah ok misunderstanding from my side
:-)
sorry about that