Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jessezbj <je...@hotmail.com> on 2011/06/27 04:07:32 UTC

message lost under persistent and sync sending mode

message lost under persistent and sync sending mode,

according to many documents, persistent and sync sending mode should be
reliable.....

How to resolve this problem?

Re: message lost under persistent and sync sending mode

Posted by jessezbj <je...@hotmail.com>.
The main problem here is that it is really hard to repeat.

I am using a network of brokers for large distributed application.

Message loss happens about 2% of total execution times.

That is I execute 100 times of my application, may be 2 times, message lost
could happen.

Do you have any suggestions to improve the reliability of network of
brokers?

Thank you very much!

Re: message lost under persistent and sync sending mode

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 2011-06-26 at 19:07 -0700, jessezbj wrote:
> message lost under persistent and sync sending mode,
>
> according to many documents, persistent and sync sending mode should be
> reliable.....
>

> How to resolve this problem?

The best way to get help is to submit a unit test that reproduces the
issue.  Barring that you'd need to provide enough information about the
problem to allow someone to even begin to understand it.

Regards

--
Tim Bish