Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/01 09:43:48 UTC

Happy New Year !

2016 is still in its infancy, but it will grow fast !

I wish all of you an excellent year full or releasse and not too many
bugs ;-)

Emmanuel

Re: Happy New Year !

Posted by Lin Chen <li...@foxmail.com>.
Happy new year to us all!

Thanks,
Lin

RE: Happy New Year !

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Ah, happy new year and the great holiday has just passed. Wish the projects all develop and evolve well in this new future!

Thanks all for the great support in the past year.

Regards,
Kai

Back at you Emmanuel!  It feels like an exciting time to be a part of these Apache Directory projects.

May you all have a lasting positive impact within your respective teams and enjoy peace and prosperity in the coming year.

Best

Shawn

RE: Happy New Year !

Re: Happy New Year !