Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/25 21:40:16 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Bundles 2012-05-19

L.S.,

The vote has passed with the following result :

 +1 (binding): Freeman Fang, Guillaume Nodet and Gert Vanthienen
 +1 (non-binding): Andreas Pieber, Claus Ibsen and Ulhas Bhole

I'll promote the artifacts into the release repositories asap!

Thanks to Jean-Baptiste for cutting this release and to everyone else for
voting,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com