Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Vinayak Borkar <vb...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/14 06:55:59 UTC

Missing function frequencies

Guys,

Here is the frequency distribution of the queries in XQTS that are
impacted by unimplemented functions.

Clearly the / and // functions are on top.

But after that is a whole gold mine to get a whole bunch of tests to pass!

Vinayak

Re: Missing function frequencies

Posted by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu>.
I noticed that some comparison functions are showing up. (general-eq,
...) The comparison functions have been written and linked for the
operators of eq, lt, le, gt, ge, and ne. Do these functions need to be
linked in? How can we reuse this code?

Also noticed several date related functions that could be easily
implemented of the existing code base. Some of the functions exist as
a base that I had to build up for manipulating dates. A little work to
make them accept and return the appropriate values would add more
functions with a smaller work load.

Preston