Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by aslam bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/17 12:56:04 UTC

Conflict - defaultConfig.xml

Dear All,
  I am using Slide2.2 and it contains a file defaultConfig.xml in source. I debug the slide and found that it always go to this file, though it should go to Domain.xml for index-configuration.

  My Problems:-

  1. What is the role of "defaultConfig.xml" file unders slide source. Does it takes precedence over Domain.xml for Index - configuration.

  2. I want to use LuceneContent Extractors. I configure the Domain.xml but it does not reflect any change, i think "defaultConfig.xml' is used by the slide.

  3. I want to index runtime added property, how can i index that and search that.

  4. I want to get Document hits in DASL search result, how can i achive that.