Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2007/06/27 11:29:06 UTC

Re: Testing frameworks [was: mod_atom]

Paul, do you know offhand what the difference is between the
perl-framework, and perl.apache.org's Apache::Test framework?  I'm
familiar with the latter, and have found it to be an amazing tool for
testing Apache modules written in all languages (and web applications of
any sort running on Apache), but don't have any real familiarity with
the former...

  Issac

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 6/27/07, Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> wrote:
>> Paul, do you know offhand what the difference is between the
>> perl-framework, and perl.apache.org's Apache::Test framework?  I'm
>> familiar with the latter, and have found it to be an amazing tool for
>> testing Apache modules written in all languages (and web applications of
>> any sort running on Apache), but don't have any real familiarity with
>> the former...
>
> They're the same thing.
>
> -garrett
Heh.  That explains it (though I'll need a crowbar to yank my foot out
of my mouth now ;-))

  Issac

Re: Testing frameworks [was: mod_atom]

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 6/27/07, Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> wrote:
> Paul, do you know offhand what the difference is between the
> perl-framework, and perl.apache.org's Apache::Test framework?  I'm
> familiar with the latter, and have found it to be an amazing tool for
> testing Apache modules written in all languages (and web applications of
> any sort running on Apache), but don't have any real familiarity with
> the former...

They're the same thing.

-garrett