Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/07/25 09:11:48 UTC

[site] xdocs/redirects

Where are these links used?

Several of these point to old sites, like:

     additionalDocumentation.html (opensource2.atlassian.com)
     additionalSamples.html (opensource2.atlassian.com)
     wiki.html (wiki.apache.org)

Does Apache have php enabled?  redirects are much better managed with
php than raw html.

Anyways, if these are not used, then lest remove them.

--jason

Re: [site] xdocs/redirects

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
The redirect files were introduced in 1.0 and AFAIK are still pointed
at from all of the 1.x versions of Geronimo.  You can see where G
points at them in the welcome app and the admin console's welcome
portlet.

Paul

Re: [site] xdocs/redirects

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Is this still used by 1.0?

Re: [site] xdocs/redirects

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Re: [site] xdocs/redirects

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Jason,  those links are used in the sample/welcome application and the
admin console's welcome portlet.   See this JIRA for background info: