Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/06 01:08:39 UTC

code review: HBASE-5515 Add a processRow API that supports atomic multiple reads and writes on a row

Hi,
Please take a look at Scott's latest patch and provide your comments.

Thanks

Re: code review: HBASE-5515 Add a processRow API that supports atomic multiple reads and writes on a row

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Andrew, please have a look at this when you get some.
This re-implements some of the coprocessor logic.
I think with Scott's latest patch it is possible to do this wit pure coprocessor that make use of the processRow helper method on HRegion.
(I.e. no need to maintain separate RowProcessor implementation for each type of operation at each regionserver, but instead just use coprocessor endpoints).

-- Lars