Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/05/08 14:48:57 UTC

Re: EntityEngine field types

At this moment I completly forgot about the not-null attribute of the field element:
<<This makes the field NOT NULL on the database (like primary key fields). It's possible to use an id-ne similiar field type. But
rows can be added from outside of ofbiz (e.g. database manager, third party programm, etc). This patch uses the ability of a
database to set not null constraints. Defaults to false.>>

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>