Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Saimon Moore <sa...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/10/04 04:16:17 UTC

Javascript Validation for Intake Release!

Hi,

I'm releasing a first draft implementation for a javascript validation
mechanism addition to intake. It's just about done (actually it's working
quite well but I'd like to clean it up first, add some javadoc and create a
simple howto xdoc.

I'm assuming the best way to submit this is via patches (big assumption as I
haven't done this before ;) ). I've been developing this using the Turbine
2.1 release code. Should I diff against that or against the latest 2.2 dev?

Once released, I would welcome and encourage any criticism, suggestions etc
of the code.

Thanks,

Saimon

Re: Javascript Validation for Intake Release!

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 10/3/01 7:16 PM, "Saimon Moore" <sa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm releasing a first draft implementation for a javascript validation
> mechanism addition to intake. It's just about done (actually it's working
> quite well but I'd like to clean it up first, add some javadoc and create a
> simple howto xdoc.
>
> I'm assuming the best way to submit this is via patches (big assumption as I
> haven't done this before ;) ). I've been developing this using the Turbine
> 2.1 release code. Should I diff against that or against the latest 2.2 dev?
>
> Once released, I would welcome and encourage any criticism, suggestions etc
> of the code.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Saimon

Kick ass! That was totally unexpected and a welcome surprise. :-)

Patches against 2.2 (cvs head) and/or the jakarta-turbine-fulcrum package
(where intake now lives for t3.0) would be most appreciated.

-jon