Posted to commits@ibatis.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/09 18:20:13 UTC

[Ibatis Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by TedHusted

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ibatis Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by TedHusted:
http://wiki.apache.org/ibatis/FrontPage

The comment on the change is:
Soften the notice a bit, just to be politically correct.

- == OUR WIKI IS BEING MOVED TO CONFLUENCE AT ATLASSIAN ==
+ == PARDON OUR DUST ==
+
+ To serve you better, a new Confluence wiki devoted to iBATIS is now available at
+
- [http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Home]
+  * [http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Home].
- '''''Feel free to migrate a page or two!'''''
+
+ We expect that the content of the Apache iBATIS wiki will be made avaiable at the new site soon!
+
+ Please feel free to open an account at the new site, and help us recreate and extend our wiki content.
+

  ##language:en