Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sergarci <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 12:01:29 UTC

Problem in WS url with params

Hi

I have a root that looks like this:

<route id="oneRoute">
  <from
uri="file:///Inbox?noop=true&amp;fileName=file.txt&amp;consumer.delay=10000"
/>
  <split streaming="true" parallelProcessing="true">
    <tokenize token="\n"/>
    <unmarshal>
     <csv delimiter="," />
    </unmarshal>
    <to uri="bean:csvToBean?method=toBean"/>
    <log message="OBJ: ${body}"/>
    <setHeader headerName="CamelHttpMethod">
      <constant>GET</constant>
    </setHeader>
    <recipientList>

<simple>http://localhost:7001/wsUrl?param=${body.prop1}&amp;param=${body.prop2}</simple>
    </recipientList>
    <log message="We get the body ${body}"/>
  </split>
  <log message="Finished oneRoute"/>
</route>

This reads a csv file line by line, parses each line to a class and then try
to call to a WS using some of its class properties as params.

Calling the WS I get this exception:

org.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No body available of type:
java.io.InputStream but has value: MyClass [prop1=str1, prop2=str2] of type:
myPackage.MyClass on: fileName.txt. Caused by: No type converter available
to convert from type: myPackage.MyClass to the required type:
java.io.InputStream with value MyClass MyClass [prop1=str1, prop2=str2].
Exchange[fileName.txt]. Caused by:
[org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException - No type converter
available to convert from type: myPackage.MyClass to the required type:
java.io.InputStream with value MyClass [prop1=str1, prop2=str2]]

MyClass is a simple java class wich implements serializable.

I don't understand why is asking me for a InputStream when I'm using a
serializable Object.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Re: Exception calling webservice with camel

Posted by contactreji <co...@gmail.com>.
How are u invoking the webservice?
Are you using CXF framwork? If so please provide the CXF endpoint configs
Reji