Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net> on 2013/02/01 22:33:22 UTC

ready for another release candidate ?

I believe all points in the -1 vote have been addressed, except the zip
size issue which I have not investigated in detail as the zip is created
from the assembly plugin (perhaps this is buggy.)

Greg, can you pleace check your issues against the curent trunk and give
feedback whether it is worth while to prepare another release candidate.

     Thanks,

          Thomas

Re: ready for another release candidate ?

Posted by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net>.
Ok, I'll try to prepare another release candidate in the next few days.

     Thomas

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.