Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/07/16 11:00:40 UTC

Re: [DOSGI] contract-first not default? How to specifiy the original wsdl?

Hi

> Hi,
>
> 1.
> We generate services and types out of a wsdl+xsd definition with the
> cxf maven plugin. Next, we expose the services in a osgi runtime using
> the dosgi implementation. Now, when looking up the service definition
> with http://foo:8080/service/MyService?wsdl we get a "generated"
> version of the wsdl out of the java types.
> Is there a chance to get the originally defined wsdl ? They are
> contained inside the bundle of cause.
> This might be a cosmetic thing but is important for people following a
> contract (wsdl) first approach - and do not like different wsdls of
> the same contract.

JAXWS is now explicitly supported by DOSGI so you might want to use the following configuration type :
'org.apache.cxf.ws' (which is a replacement for 'pojo') and the following property :

'org.apache.cxf.ws.frontend' = 'jaxws'

So if the generated service annotation has a wsdl location attribute then it should work as expected. The only thing is that you'd
likely need to import jaxws annotations into your service bundle for it to work properly

not sure about the second issue though

cheers, Sergey