Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2004/03/08 00:32:52 UTC

Documentation contributions [was: Re: Problem w/PostgreSQL Insert]

Sean Laurent wrote:

>Meanwhile, I've been keeping an eye on the Torque-User mailing list as well.
>I have noticed that everyone has a little difficulty getting started with
>Torque, but we all think it's great once it's running.  There is a fair
>amount of documentation available, but it seems to be a little daunting for
>most newbies (myself included).  Could I offer any assistance with the
>documentation effort?

Contributions from everyone are most welcome.  You can easily contribute
to the Torque wiki at:

    http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/

Corrections or additions to the online documentation are also welcomed,
preferably as unidiffs to the existing documents (see
http://apache.org/dev/contributors.html#patches), but straight text
updates are a better contribution than nothing at all (you could post
these on the wiki or to the turbine-dev mailing list).

The only way the documentation for Torque is going to get better is if
people make an effort to contribute towards improving it.

BTW: Cross-posting is generally discouraged - in this instance the
message is relevant to both lists.

Scott

--
Scott Eade