Posted to dev@pagespeed.apache.org by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com> on 2020/04/06 18:33:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release PageSpeed 1.14.36.1-rc5

Sorry -- I have had some downtime, and I dropped the ball on taking this
forward.
@Nick -- do you see any blocking issues for proceeding with this RC as-is?
The next release would then be based on tagging a release in github, which
resolves
the evil-tarball-without-a-subdirectory issue :-)

Otto

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.
+1 from me