Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brenda Mijares <mi...@iivip.com> on 2001/06/08 20:34:32 UTC

workers.properties Configuration??

I heard somewhere that is you have tomcat on a unix box you do NOT need
to configure the workers.properties file ....

Has anyone else heard this or read this??

Re: workers.properties Configuration??

Posted by Scott Tatum <sc...@wcom.com>.
You don't have to configure it if you are running Tomcat standalone, but
you do have to configure it if you are running Tomcat with Apache. I am not
familiar with other webservers that Tomcat can connect with.

-Scott
--
Scott Tatum || scott.tatum@wcom.com
Senior Applications Developer, Special Projects