Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/11 18:00:31 UTC

[core] steps for release of myfaces core 2.1.8 / 2.0.14

Hi

It could be good to do a release of myfaces core this week. If you
have some bug that requires to be fixed, this is the moment to say
something about it.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [core] steps for release of myfaces core 2.1.8 / 2.0.14

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have fixed MYFACES-3243, but I think we cannot commit the patch in
MYFACES-3191, because it has some details like change
lifecycle.render() that does not comply with the spec. Solve that one
is not an easy task after all.

The intention for 2.1.8 release is just fix some bugs found in 2.1.7.
The idea is include new features or improvements in 2.1.9.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Martin Koci <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,