Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexander Cougarman <ac...@bwc.org> on 2012/08/22 08:31:01 UTC

Use a different folder for schema.xml

Hi. For our Solr instance, we need to put the schema.xml file in a different location than where it resides now. Is this possible? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Alex

Re: Use a different folder for schema.xml

Posted by Ravish Bhagdev <ra...@gmail.com>.
You can include one xml file into another, something like

   1. <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
   2. <!DOCTYPE document [ <!ENTITY  resourcedb SYSTEM
   3. 'file:/some/absolute/path/a.xml'> ]>
   4. <resource>
   5. <childofb>&resourcedb;<childofb>
   6. </resource>

- Ravish

Posted by Alexander Cougarman <ac...@bwc.org>.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Use a different folder for schema.xml

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com