Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/07/11 16:38:01 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-07-11

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Minutes

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

There are no current open action items.

2. Interop Event Recap - John Kaputin

3. M6 Status - John Kaputin

M6 is currently scheduled for July 29.

4.Development Discussion - All

5. Other Business - Open

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-07-11

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
No problem. I can see that everyone is busy so I presume we all know what
we need to get done during the next week. We'll pick up the status calls
and have an interop debrief next week.

Lawrence Mandel

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
07/11/2006 06:41 PM
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc
woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject
Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-07-11

Guys,

Me too. I was planning to call in but the WTP PMC meeting ran over. When
it ended, I called but I guess you had finished by then.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>
07/11/2006 11:56 AM

Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2006-07-11

Folks,
I was on a course today and missed the Woden call, but forgot to send
apologies in advance. So, my belated apologies.

John Kaputin

            Lawrence Mandel
            <lmandel@ca.ibm.c
                                      woden-dev@ws.apache.org
            11/07/2006 15:38                                           cc

                                                                  Subject
            Please respond to         Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon,
            woden-dev@ws.apac         2006-07-11
                 he.org

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
This status meeting was cancelled as no one dialled in.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
07/11/2006 10:38 AM
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject

Posted by Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com>.
For those of you who didn't attend the Interop event, it was very
productive. We demonstrated interop with Canon and significantly enhanced
the test suite. We also cleared up some questions.

Kudos to John and Lawrence for their great contributions. I think Lawrence
single-handedly tripled the size of the test suite!