Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Ramasubramanian <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/13 07:06:28 UTC

general/7235: when iam running a servlet its is giving Dr.Watson error

>Number:         7235
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       when iam running a servlet its is giving Dr.Watson error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
When i'am running a servlet which is fetching more database values Dr.Watson error is comming and it is giving the error in java.exe.I think so there will not be enough memory to run this servlet.I have increased the virtual memory also.How to fix this bug.
http://bugs.apache.org/index.cgi
>Fix:
I thought of starting apache jserv manually and not through ApacheJserv.exe.I want to start by using command java org.apache.jserv.JServ so that i can increase the heap memory and i can test it.But if iam starting it is giving some error.So tell the way how to start apache jserv using java command.
 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]