Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@apache.org> on 2011/07/13 05:46:29 UTC

Limited connectivity

Just to let folks know, I won't be able to roll back our patches and
sandbox them until I have something resembling stable connectivity,
and it may be a day or two before that happens.

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On 7/23/2011 12:50 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> Sorry for being impatient, but I have now reverted it. You don't seem
> to have enough time ATM and I think this was delaying the next beta.

Hello Stefan, your assessment was correct... storm damage, work things
and family polyopolized my schedule.  Thank you for handling this so
we can verify the end result and move forward!

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org>.
Am 23.07.2011 19:50, schrieb Stefan Fritsch:
> On Sunday 17 July 2011, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>> On 7/17/2011 8:30 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>>> Hey Bill, was wondering how this is coming...

>> I should be caught up on work later this afternoon, and jumping
>> into the httpd svn tree trimming project (much easier than the
>> storm damaged tree trimming projects of last week).  So expect
>> this to be wrapped up later today.
>
> Sorry for being impatient, but I have now reverted it. You don't seem
> to have enough time ATM and I think this was delaying the next beta.
thanks Stefan for taking this over; I was close to suggest this too
since you anyway did already research for the commits.

Thanks again!

Gün.

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
It's been nearly two weeks, and we can't block on individuals like this. I
think it was the right move.

Cheers,
-g

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by Stefan Fritsch <sf...@sfritsch.de>.

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On 7/13/2011 1:41 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 July 2011, Eric Covener wrote:
>>> SSL issues rewrite, see post Win 2.3.13 :: SSL issues rewrite
>>
>> Did you provide the traces offline directly to sf?
>
> No. I think the idea was to fix the Win32DisableAcceptEx issue first,
> and see if it also fixes the SSL/mod_rewrite issue.

You mean the AcceptFilter feature ;-)

Yes, that's on my plate, but I just got back some more effective
connectivity.  As soon as my work-work responsibilities are caught
up, I'll take a deeper look at whats happening here.

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by Stefan Fritsch <sf...@sfritsch.de>.

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com>.
Should be nice also solve first:

AcceptFilter issue, see post Windows 2.3.13 :: Win32DisableAcceptEx
SSL issues rewrite, see post Win 2.3.13 :: SSL issues rewrite

Then we can continue testing.
The AH and AL communities want going to run 2.3/2.4

Steffen

Re: Limited connectivity

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.