Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2012/01/05 15:38:38 UTC

2+ reviewers for contributed patches?

Re: 2+ reviewers for contributed patches?

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
-1
we don't review code by committers either before it is committed. It should
be left to the committer who applies the patch if that patch meets the
standards of the project. It can't harm to give other committers some time
to respond to a patch but I wouldn't make a hard rule to need at least 2
reviews.

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

RE: 2+ reviewers for contributed patches?

Posted by "Cooper, Sean D." <se...@mitre.org>.
-1

This goes against lazy consensus and adds barriers to getting new people involved.

-Sean