Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anjaneyulu Aerrolla <aa...@sapient.com> on 2006/12/28 05:34:05 UTC

Retaining parameter values for next sampler

Hi
            I have a j-meter test plan in which I have a 4-5 http
samplers, in one of this samples I used a
            Regular expression extractor that extract's some info from
response like this

            Reference Name :                      orderId
            Regular Expression:                   type="hidden"
name="orderId" value="(.+?)"
            Template:                                  $1$

            Now orderId contains some  number  like  10023

             I want to  store this  value 10023 into  a  file  or
ArrayList   so  that  I can access this in next Thread Group

            I tried using the bean shell post processor  like  this  to
get  the orderId  value

            vars.get("orderId")

I got  null  ,  can  anybody tell  me how can store orderId  value into
some ArrayList  or a file

Thanks

Anjan | Associate Technology | Sapient | Bangalore, India
aaerrolla@sapient.com | +91 80 41047003 (work) | +91 9886619293 (cell)

Re: Retaining parameter values for next sampler

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Post-Processors are currently applied in reverse order - don't know
why, it has always been this way - so you may need to re-arrange them.

This will be fixed in the next release of JMeter...