Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dv...@clever-age.com on 2003/04/14 17:51:38 UTC

[JXR plugin] destdir not in term of maven.gen.docs

Hi,

I'm not sure to be right but i believe maven.jxr.destdir should be
expressed in term of maven.gen.docs as discussed with Jason ealier in the
week.
But in maven-jxr-plugin-1.1/plugin.properties :

maven.jxr.destdir = ${maven.build.dir}/docs/xref
maven.jxr.destdir.test = ${maven.build.dir}/docs/xref-test

and it should be :

maven.jxr.destdir = ${maven.gen.docs}/xref
maven.jxr.destdir.test = ${maven.gen.docs}/xref-test

I'm sorry i can't make a diff so i figure it out to you like this.
Tell me if you want to know such kind of things...

A+. Didier.

Re: [JXR plugin] destdir not in term of maven.gen.docs

Posted by dv...@clever-age.com.
BTW I was meaning maven.docs.dest and not maven.gen.docs.

so should be :

maven.jxr.destdir = ${maven.docs.dest}/xref
maven.jxr.destdir.test = ${maven.docs.dest}/xref-test

A+. Didier.