Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Yulian Oifa <oi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/11 17:52:41 UTC

Rows with same key

Hello to all
I have multiple rows with same id on one of cfs, one row is completely
empty ,another one has vaues.
Values are wrotten into new row , however they are retreived from old row...
I guess one row is created due to removed values, and stucked somehow.
I am trying to remove it with no luck ( compact , flush , repair , etc ).
I have set gc grace to this CF , however i beleive the old row has old
value.
How can i get rid of this row?
Best regards
Yulian Oifa

Re: Rows with same key

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@gmail.com>.
(Note to self... check docs to see if they give this troubleshooting tip. I
didn't see it at first glance.)

-- Jack Krupansky

Re: Rows with same key

Posted by Kai Wang <de...@gmail.com>.