Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael McCrann <Mi...@macquarie.com> on 2005/09/02 00:03:50 UTC

downloading Maven source code from SVN

I am trying to download the Maven source code from SVN. To do this, I am using the commands on the Maven website:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/core/trunk maven-1/core/trunk
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk maven-1/plugins/trunk

But I get errors (below); am I doing something wrong?

> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/core/trunk maven-1/core/trunk
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/core/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/core/trunk': 500 Server Error (http://svn.apache.org)
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk maven-1/plugins/trunk
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk': 500 Server Error (http://svn.apache.org)

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.

Re: downloading Maven source code from SVN

Posted by Edward Yakop <ed...@tokuii.com>.
Hi,

How about using https protocol (svn co https://svn.apache.org ...).

Regards,