Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jo Bourne <ve...@va.com.au> on 2001/01/31 11:45:51 UTC

Cocoon-format problem

Hi,

I have the following set in my cocoon.properties file:

# This is used when no <?cocoon?> PI is present to indicate
# which MIME type to associate to the document.
# NOTE: this type must present in the map below.
formatter.default = text/html/loose

And I have tried putting this instruction into my pages:

<?cocoon-format type="text/html/loose"?>

But all pages keep coming back with the following doctype regardless:

xhtml1-strict.dtd

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance
Jo

--
Jo Bourne
Virtual Artists Pty Ltd

FW: Cocoon-format problem

Posted by Jo Bourne <ve...@va.com.au>.
Hi,

I have been doing some further investigation since my earlier post. The dtd
that is being named in the html that is output from cocoon is not listed in
my cocoon.properties file at all, and it is not in the document before
processing by cocoon, so I really don't understand where it is coming from.

Is there anything other than a cocoon-format pi that could be causing a
particular dtd to be selected?

--
Jo Bourne
Virtual Artists Pty Ltd