Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 14:01:45 UTC

Re: CXF & POJO WebService Server & Client

Certainly. Pass the WSDL URL into the service factory instead of using the
Dynamic  client.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
The proxy factory will hand you back a proxy class that uses your pojos. It
will do this based on the @nnotations on the SEI, which you will identify as
the service class.

Posted by Coder One <co...@yahoo.com>.