Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Yang, Gang CTR US USA" <ga...@us.army.mil> on 2011/04/07 21:53:27 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 1.6.2 RC1 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hi, Simon,

I took the 1.6.2-RC1, plugged it into our Tuscany testing services and
it worked as expected. I also went into the debugger and saw the
interface between Tuscany runtime and our policy invoker also worked as
expected.

Since I don't have the right to vote, I just want to provide this info
in support of the release.

Thanks,
Gang