Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/04 16:05:47 UTC

Re: Discussing Mojaloop and Fineract Integration

Hi all -

I wanted to bring an update to the list on the Mifos/Mojaloop integration.
I have been working on this in conjunction with the Payment Gateway project
that Sanyam and Rahul are doing with GSoC. At this point, I have been able
to successfully do a P2P transfer between 2 Fineract instances using
Mojaloop. I still have some additional work to do on this case - and have
some other use cases to work on.

In the meantime, I started to document some of the flows and information
about Mojaloop integration. You can find that document here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Mojaloop+Integration

Please feel free to let me know if you have thoughts, questions or
suggestions.
Thanks,
Steve

Re: Configuration of Two-Factor Authentication WAS[ Re: [Mifos-developer] Discussing Mojaloop and Fineract Integration

Posted by Emmanuel Njoku <ei...@gmail.com>.
Dear Ed,

Thanks so much.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Emmanuel,

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi James -

Thanks for working through the use cases.

As far as the ILP component and generating the hash, I did work through
that - creating a shared secret and generating the hash. However, in my
communications with the Mojaloop team (and my review of the current
Mojaloop codebase), they are not using the ILP protocol currently for
central ledger transactions. My understanding is that it may be implemented
in the future for cross-border payments.

I will plan to look into ILP again as I am porting my work to use the
payment gateway code that Sanyam developed.

Just FYI, ILP is licensed under Apache License 2.0.

Please let me know if you have other questions.
Thanks,
Steve

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emmanuel -

Posted by Emmanuel Njoku <ei...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Steve,

Thank you for your swift response. I installed Mifos-x on my Laptop, After
login to Mifos using "mifos and password". I want to enable two factor
authentication, then a message displayed that  Two-Factor authentication is
disabled or not supported on the server!. So can you assist me step by step
on how to enable it on Ubuntu or Window.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 5:44 PM, Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Emmanuel-
>
> Could you provide more information/context. I am not sure what exactly you
> are trying to do.
>
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 11:31 AM Emmanuel Njoku <ei...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> dear All,
>>
>> Kindly assist on the process to resolve  Two-Factor authentication is
>> disabled or not supported on the server!
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 5:05 PM, Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all -
>>>
>>> I wanted to bring an update to the list on the Mifos/Mojaloop
>>> integration. I have been working on this in conjunction with the Payment
>>> Gateway project that Sanyam and Rahul are doing with GSoC. At this point, I
>>> have been able to successfully do a P2P transfer between 2 Fineract
>>> instances using Mojaloop. I still have some additional work to do on this
>>> case - and have some other use cases to work on.
>>>
>>> In the meantime, I started to document some of the flows and information
>>> about Mojaloop integration. You can find that document here:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/
>>> FINERACT/Mojaloop+Integration
>>>
>>> Please feel free to let me know if you have thoughts, questions or
>>> suggestions.
>>> Thanks,

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emmanuel-