Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2007/07/13 01:38:35 UTC

Last call for OFBiz @ OS Summit Asia

Hello all.

I've noticed that I haven't seen any OFBiz talk submissions for OS
Summit Asia, the joint Apache and Eclipse conference in Hong Kong this
November.  IIRC, OFBiz has some users (or developers?) in China, so it
might be a great opportunity to bring them together and to increase
your project's exposure in the area.

The call for papers ends _Friday_, so if you are considering a
proposal, you need to act quick.  More info is at:

  http://www.ossummit.com/cfp.html

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905