Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/15 14:22:58 UTC

Should we stop shipping sample-calculator-webapp.war?

We only ship one pre-built war now (sample-calculator-webapp.war). We
removed the others to reduce the size of the distribution. Why do we retain
this one?

Simon

Re: Should we stop shipping sample-calculator-webapp.war?

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Simon Nash wrote:

> Simon Laws wrote:
>
>> We only ship one pre-built war now (sample-calculator-webapp.war). We
>> removed the others to reduce the size of the distribution. Why do we
>> retain
>> this one?
>>
> I don't know, but that doesn't usually stop me having an opinion :-)
>
> Perhaps it is useful to have one example to show users what these
> should look like, in case their own attempts to build wars produce
> incorrect output for some reason.
>
>   Simon

I think it is useful too.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: Should we stop shipping sample-calculator-webapp.war?

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.