Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by India Technologies Administrator <ad...@itech7.com> on 2008/02/01 02:19:07 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Connection Slow through apache proxy

#<IfModule proxy_module>
ProxyRequests Off
#ProxyVia Block
# <Proxy *>
#  Order deny,allow
#  Deny from All
#  Allow from localhost 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.*
# </Proxy>
#AllowCONNECT 5222 5050 995 993 465 5190 1863 6667 80 81 443 8080

#CacheEnable disk /
#CacheRoot "/usr/APACHE_FILES/CACHE/PROXY"
#</IfModule>

Since its slow, i have commented all lines to disable it temporarily.
The MPM is worker.

Posted by India Technologies Administrator <ad...@itech7.com>.
Thanks. It works.

Posted by Sriharsha M <ms...@cordys.com>.