Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by BugRat Mail System <to...@cortexity.com> on 2001/01/18 00:51:26 UTC

BugRat Report #794 has been filed.

Bug report #794 has just been filed.

   <http://znutar.cortexity.com/BugRatViewer/ShowReport/794>

REPORT #794 Details.

Project: Tomcat
Category: Bug Report
SubCategory: New Bug Report
Class: swbug
State: received
Severity: critical
Confidence: public
Environment:
   Release: Tomcat 3.2
   JVM Release: 1.3.0rc3
   Operating System: Win 2K
   OS Release: 5.00.2195 SP1
   Platform: Win 2K

Synopsis:
Waiting 1 minute for response after Netscape issue a POST method to Tomcat

I experience a slow problem with POST using netscape 4.7.
(It doesn't happen with GET method which response back immediately)

The POST method seems take forever .... so slow ..... to give me back a
response. However if I click on the title bar of the netscape
(or other windows), it will give back the response immediately.
Strange ???

Here is some comments from another observers:
From: http://mikal.org/interests/java/tomcat_users/msg03421.html