Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ <zo...@tid.es> on 2014/01/24 10:48:15 UTC

Oozie server does not run as expected when stays idle for a while

Hi all,

our Oozie server sometimes stays idle between submit two different jobs. Our jobs are composed by one coordinator that executes several workflows(one for each directory containing new date). When the server has been idle for a while, only the first workflow is executed and the coordinator keeps RUNNING forever but without continue with the rest of the workflows.If we restart the server then the coordinator continues with the remaining workflows.

Has anyone have the same isuee?

Thanks in advance.

________________________________

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at:

Re: Oozie server does not run as expected when stays idle for a while

Posted by ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ <zo...@tid.es>.
Thanks, i will try.

Posted by Harshal Vora <ha...@gmail.com>.
Try this configuration.