Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by 石梦珂 <sh...@gzydt.com> on 2014/06/30 12:05:53 UTC

What's the most efficient way to create row number? Am I doing right?

I need each row order by time(small error is tolerated), and I tried to add prefix to rowkey by observer prePut method. Is a static synchronized method increasing the row number(a static property of observer class) enough to make sure thread safe?
Since there's no such preBatch method , every put in a batch would go through prePut, that would take aroud 30ms to complete a put, what can I do to make it quicker? And I'm still working on single computer, how would this number (30ms) changes in concurrent environment(sigle put only)?

2014-06-30

石梦珂