Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Sai Arunachalam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/13 08:22:25 UTC

Deploying PetStore in Geronimo

Hi,
    I have been trying to deploy PetStore on Geronimo by reading what
is given on http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore .

1. At one part of the doc, it says that change the <ejb-relation-name>
in META-INF/ejb-jar.xml of customer-ejb.jar from an empty string to a
unique one within relationships. What does this mean? Can you give me
an example value...

2. And how to get rid of the NullPointerException when the
petstore.ear is finally deployed?

3. There is no such file called etc/boot-service.xml. Where do I find
this? (I checked out from the CVS and built it using maven... Now I
have a directory structure of
geronimo/incubator-geronimo/target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT.)

Any hints and pointers would be very helpful. Thanks a lot in advance.
Sai

Re: Deploying PetStore in Geronimo

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Sai Arunachalam wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Sai,

>     I have been trying to deploy PetStore on Geronimo by reading what
> is given on http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore .

Unfortunatelly, it's not yet possible to deploy PetStore onto Geronimo.
The instructions you referred to were from the past versions of Geronimo
and were taken down due their misrepresentation.

> Any hints and pointers would be very helpful. Thanks a lot in advance.

You can subscribe to the page to receive information about updates to
your mailbox. As soon as the updates are available they will certainly
be included in that page.

> Sai

Best,
Jacek