Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "ERIKSSON,TOBIAS (A-Sweden,ex1)" <to...@agilent.com> on 2001/10/11 15:04:55 UTC

I get an exception (Error: 500) when trying to run the rpcrouter, why ?

Hi
 I get the error message below in my broser when I try to call the rpcrouter
from the webpage, but why? what can I do to solve this?

/Tobias

Error: 500
Location: /soap/servlet/rpcrouter
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Context.setAttribute(Context.java:411)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletContextFacade.setAttribute(ServletContextFac
ade.java:116)
	at
org.apache.soap.server.http.ServerHTTPUtils.setServletClassLoaderIntoContext
(ServerHTTPUtils.java:144)
	at
org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.init(RPCRouterServlet.java:173)
	at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)
	at
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:81
2)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:758)
	at
onnectionHandler.java:213)
	at
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

Re: I get an exception (Error: 500) when trying to run the rpcrouter,why ?

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.

"ERIKSSON,TOBIAS (A-Sweden,ex1)" wrote:

> Hi
>  I get the error message below in my broser when I try to call the rpcrouter
> from the webpage, but why? what can I do to solve this?
>
> /Tobias
>
> Error: 500
> Location: /soap/servlet/rpcrouter
> Internal Servlet Error:
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.core.Context.setAttribute(Context.java:411)

According the the documentation, Hashtable will not permit an entry
with either the key or the object value as null.

--
WBB - wbrogden@lanw.com
Java Cert mock exams http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/

Re: I get an exception (Error: 500) when trying to run the rpcrouter,why ?

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.