Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tamil13 <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/16 14:20:56 UTC

Doubt on File Transfer using spring

I am new to this camel framework. so I have one small doubt.. I can transfer
file from one folder to another using simple camel coding. but I would like
to make up using spring framework. but when I write code in xml file. I dont
know how to *call *this xml configuration file either from maven or java
class. Could anyone please help me on following issue?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">

	<bean id="triangle" class="com.tamil.spring.Triangle">
		<property name="type" value="Dont know what to type" />
	</bean>

		<route>
			<from uri="file:data/inbox?noop=true" />
			<to uri="file:data/outbox" />
		</route>
	</camelContext>

Above is my xml file and using maven built tool.
Thanks in advance??

Re: Doubt on File Transfer using spring

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think the following links are helpful for you:

[1]
http://camel.apache.org/running-camel-standalone-and-have-it-keep-running.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/running-camel-standalone.html
[3]