Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 12:58:54 UTC

Proxy Properties working???

Hi

I'm using Axis2 1.2 RC1 and I'm trying to use the proxy properties,
but I think there's a bug. Maybe I'm being stupid tho :-)

Here is my code:
PaulsServiceStub stub = new PaulsServiceStub(cc,
"http://localhost:8080/PaulsService/mex");
		ProxyProperties pp = new ProxyProperties();
		pp.setProxyName("localhost");
		pp.setProxyPort(8000);
		stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.PROXY, pp);

etc...

Here is what you see in TCPMON

POST http://localhost/PaulsService/mex HTTP/1.1

As you can see, the port is missing from the URL  - it should be
http://localhost:8080/PaulsService/mex

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: Proxy Properties working???

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Please log a JIRA, I'll looking to it.

Thank you

Saminda

On 4/3/07, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using Axis2 1.2 RC1 and I'm trying to use the proxy properties,
> but I think there's a bug. Maybe I'm being stupid tho :-)
>
> Here is my code:
> PaulsServiceStub stub = new PaulsServiceStub(cc,
> "http://localhost:8080/PaulsService/mex");
>                 ProxyProperties pp = new ProxyProperties();
>                 pp.setProxyName("localhost");
>                 pp.setProxyPort(8000);
>                 stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(
> HTTPConstants.PROXY, pp);
>
> etc...
>
> Here is what you see in TCPMON
>
> POST http://localhost/PaulsService/mex HTTP/1.1
>

> As you can see, the port is missing from the URL  - it should be
> http://localhost:8080/PaulsService/mex
>
> Paul
>
> --
> Paul Fremantle