Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Derrol Salmon <de...@cablesedge.com> on 2005/03/24 20:48:01 UTC

Cactus + Orion 2.x + jms.xml

I am having an issue with ant not being able to find the jms.xml file.
I am expecting the file to be located in the temporary directory that is
created when
ant is run. That directory structure is: 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\cactus\orion2x'.

I unjar'd the 'cactus-ant-1.7.jar' file and put the jms.xml file in the
directory structure an jar'd the file up again. But running it still yields
the same results...build failed.

How do I configure ant to pick up the jms.xml file?

Thx,
Derrol