Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Ilia Soldis <s0...@tversu.ru> on 2002/09/09 17:26:22 UTC

About encodings...

In manual.*.xsl and other files - what encoding should I state? Should I leave ISO-8859-1 or change it to KOI8-R in which I translate all files?

Re: About encodings...

Posted by Yoshiki Hayashi <yo...@xemacs.org>.
"Ilia Soldis" <s0...@tversu.ru> writes:

> In manual.*.xsl and other files - what encoding should I state? Should I leave ISO-8859-1 or change it to KOI8-R in which I translate all files?

You should change all of them to KOI8-R if they are encoded
in KOI8-R.  Looking the way Japanese translation is done may
be of some help to you.  It also uses non ISO-8859-1
encoding.

--
Yoshiki Hayashi