Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2011/02/27 21:47:02 UTC

ACE build from scratch...

...right now, if you throw away the Maven repository on your local machine and build ACE, it will fail somewhere in the ace-webui module with some GWT problem. Geert already figured out that upgrading GWT to 2.2.0 fixes the issue, but as we're going to ditch that whole module, you can also comment it out for now. JB should get to removing that module soon! :)

Greetings, Marcel

Re: ACE build from scratch...

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
FYI, waiting for the "old" webui remove, I fixed the build around GWT.

I'm gonna commit a huge bunch of files including this fix, ACE-159 and
ACE-160.

Regards
JB

Re: ACE build from scratch...

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Marcel,

sorry I didn't see your ping.

Awesome, I'm tackling ACE-129 and ACE-130 and I gonna work on WebUI
deletion just after.

Regards
JB

Re: ACE build from scratch...