Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Jean Guillaume LALANNE <ho...@cma-cgm.com> on 2004/11/30 11:41:03 UTC

Object with composite PK to populate

Hi all,

I am trying to use ibatisnet with my objects.
One of these objects has a composite primary key.

When I try to use resultmap, as it is described in the following lines, I
get an error saying that there are no setters and getters for the Id.blNum
and Id.BlUnit attributes ...

	<resultMaps>
		<resultMap id="BLDetailResult" class="BLDetail">
			<result property="Id.BlNum" column="BHBLNUM"/>
			<result property="Id.BlUnit" column="BHBLUNIT"/>
			<result property="Size" column="BHBLSIZE "/>
			<result property="Type" column="BHBLTYPE"/>
		</resultMap>
	</resultMaps>

BLHeader is at this url :
http://jeanguitou.jexiste.fr/tests/uml_bldetail.gif