Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Antonyan, Tigran(GE Infrastructure)" <ti...@ge.com> on 2005/11/21 16:38:01 UTC

m1.1b2 SET MAVEN_OPTS=-XX:MaxPermSize=1024m doesn't work

Hi all

I'm experiencing a problem with JVM heap size (maven multiproject:site fails when JVM memory usage reaches to 220m) I've tried SET MAVEN_OPTS=-XX:MaxPermSize=1024m from command line it didn't work, I changed MAVEN_OPTS value from %MAVEN_HOME%/bin/maven to 1024(originaly it was 256m) and when this too didn't help I started to think that this is a bug in maven1.1 beta 2,
did anyone have success changing this value? am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Regards,
Tigran Antonyan

Re: m1.1b2 SET MAVEN_OPTS=-XX:MaxPermSize=1024m doesn't work

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Where does the site fail? If it is inside something like javadoc, its
probably because you need to change the javadoc memory settings, not
the maven seetings.

- Brett