Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ken Williams <ke...@forum.swarthmore.edu> on 2000/06/17 10:15:19 UTC

ANNOUNCE: Apache::AuthCookie 2.011

Hi,

The URL

    http://mathforum.com/~ken/modules/archive/Apache-AuthCookie-2.011.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/K/KW/KWILLIAMS/Apache-AuthCookie-2.011.tar.gz
  size: 18530 bytes
   md5: b4617ac3ed237e2ae5123e9c7756fc82

This release follows right on the heels of 2.010.  Here's the change:

 Version: 2.011  Date: 2000/06/17 08:01:19
   Several people have requested a mechanism for the login script to be
   able to tell the difference between a failed login and a first attempt
   at a login.  Typically one can figure this out by whether a cookie has
   been sent or not, so I've put some information to that effect in
   $r->prev->subprocess_env().  See the login script docs for specifics.

   I also cleaned up the documentation for the login script.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  ken@forum.swarthmore.edu                            The Math Forum