Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Corey Gerritsen <cg...@vecna.com> on 2005/05/18 11:31:23 UTC

tutorial

When I run 'maven dist' on my Linux box, the tutorial folder in the
distribution only has one file in it, _TEMPLATE_.wsdl
When I run on my Windows machine, the tutorial folder contains the
disk.wsdl file etc.

Both machines have maven 1.0.2 and forrest 0.6

Any ideas why the tutorial wouldn't be building correctly?

Thanks,
Corey

Re: tutorial

Posted by Ian Springer <ip...@apache.org>.
Thanks, the fact that you were using trunk but seeing the v0.5 examples
in the dist rang a bell. The problem was that the Forrest output dir was
set to ../site, which is under source control (this is where the Muse
project website is published from), and the v0.5 files were still
checked in there (I just removed them - thanks!). We very recently fixed
the issue of pre-existing files in ../site ending up in the dist. We
changed the Forrest output dir to target/website/ instead of ../site/,
and we wipe out the contents of target/website/ before running Forrest
to ensure there's no old files from previous Forrest runs that end up in
the dist.

Thanks again,
Ian

Re: tutorial