Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by vertito <ve...@aim-consultants.com> on 2007/01/02 17:55:59 UTC

dsbl.org

sorry to ask this, but just like to know some hit stats if anybody here
is using dsbl.org from blocking IP as an addition to zen.spamhaus.org?
tnx

Re: dsbl.org

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Tue, January 2, 2007 17:55, vertito wrote:
> sorry to ask this, but just like to know some hit stats if anybody here
> is using dsbl.org from blocking IP as an addition to zen.spamhaus.org?

KEY:
 0: zen.spamhaus.org               3765/3800 =  99%
 1: list.dsbl.org                   503/3800 =  13%

total rbl-listed IP addresses: 3800

its scanned from logs so its not just my postfix rejection hits :-)

--
This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails.